- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1 cup quinoa
- 2 cups boiling water
- A pinch of salt
- Pour the boiling water into a medium saucepan with a lid. Add the olive oil and a small pinch of salt
- When the water comes back to the boil, add the quinoa and stir
- Again bring back to a boil, then reduce to a simmer and cover the saucepan with a lid
- Cook for 20 minutes, after which take off the heat and set aside (with the lid still on) for 15 minutes
- Once the time is up, place the cooked quinoa in a bowl and allow to cool
Wow. This website is such a treasure. And I came upon it by chance. Looking forward to trying the Indian cuisine.
Thank you for the kind words! If you “Follow” the Muddled Pantry you will receive notifications when we post a new recipe. Happy eating!